Friday, January 9, 2009

Bad Hair Day



So those of you who saw Trevor over Christmas can attest that his hair was too long. He was like the daughter I never had (see the above picture of him wearing the holiday vest we sent to Emilee). So, I finally convinced him to get a hair cut. The wacky lady who cut it went a little too crazy. I think she was still in the mindset of the boy before Trevor, for whom she cut a mohawk. So Trev's hair came out shorter than he had wanted, with some oddly long bangs. He wouldn't let her gel it cool or anything. So the next day, he is in the bathtub sobbing because his hair looked stupid. So we called in to report him out that day due to "bad hair". As the day went on, he wanted to go to Sonic for a drink. So I told him I would take him only if he let me "cool-up" his hair and then he could test it out...after all, many current rock icons have the "messy" look hair. So the second picture is of his "sonic" hair. He must have gotten used to it, because today, I got to do his hair before he left so he could look cool. (That doesn't mean he didn't comb it all down when he got to school - I will have to wait until 3:45 to find out.)

1 comments:

Jessica said...

He looks so handsome!!! I have to admit, if any of my boys had the wavy hair (Mays might have it..) I love the long look! I say that now because they can't grow it that way but I think he is stinkin handsome no matter.... so did Tay win the spelling bee?

My favorite Site for Primary Help