Saturday, December 6, 2008

Woody and Sue's Visit




So I had to spend Sunday-Friday night in Washington DC for our GSA SmartPay2 Project Go-live, and Timm left for Colorado for basketball on Thursday. Woody and Sue were nice enough to come to Arizona Tuesday, so they could visit - and hang with the guys Thursday night. So all was going fine, until Sat, at 11:30, when I went to get Tay from Lacrosse. When I came back, Sue was laying on the Kitchen floor. I said, "are you ok?" She said "nope". She had stepped on a stray Lacrosse ball on the kitchen floor and she fell forward. She caught herself but she had really hurt her arm. We couldn't get her up, because of the pain she was in, so we had to call 911. This was the first time the emergency service crews had been at our house.
Sue and Woody took the Ambulence down to the hospital where they spent the rest of the afternoon, determining that Sues' arm was broken. Not the funnest trip to AZ they have ever had.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Just curious, who is the kind person snapping photos while they are wheeling out Sue?

Traci said...

hey - the nice fireman/EMTs said it would make a nice Christmas card....(seriously - they did)

My favorite Site for Primary Help