I can't believe that 14 years ago we brought little taylor into the world. Tay is a great kid who we have a lot of fun with. He is a good example to his brothers (usually) and fun to pal around with (usually!). It is fun to see him getting older and experiencing new things. We just pray everyday that he remembers who he is and what he stands for (I used to joke about that with Julie when I was in high school - we'd tell each other that all the time - Now I tell him that, but I REALLY MEAN IT!).
Since his birthday was on Sunday, we had to find another time to have a party. He decided that he wanted it on Saturday - so that meant squeezing it after baseball, football and family pictures. I was in DC Mon-Fri the week preceding, so I didn't get to make a cool cake. So we decided to do the chocolate fountain - that was fun. Although Tay and his friends didn't get as crazy and creative as I feared - the most unique was chocolate covered pizza rolls and Mtn Dew with Chocolate. They played video games all night.
Apparently he ate too much chocoate and stayed up too late playing video games because he got sick during sacrament meeting and "had" to come home early. But after a good LONG sleep - he was ornery as every - so clearly it was time for a family party fun!
He got money - so the best are out on who will persuade him into buying what with his birthday cash (Timm is pushing for a playstation 3 - Tay wanted a new amp for his guitar.) Only time will tell.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
My Oldest Baby is getting so Big!!!!
Posted by Traci at 10:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Holy Hell - I am the worst Aunt ever!!! I think I missed the last birthday!!! Thank goodness for blogging. Happy Birthday Tay!! Only 2 years and you will be driving!! AHHHHHHH!!!!
Post a Comment