Yesterday was a great day for Wolfpack football. They beat the Stampede 38-6. Tay played offensive line, kick off and kick recieve special teams, and LINEBACKER (yeah!). He did great. He even had an INTERCEPTION!!!!!! The past couple weeks have not had the Wolfpack on the winning side - so this week was a welcomed confidence builder. He did great. In the car he said, "We finally know what it feels like to be on the winning side of a route. It feels good."
Trevor had his first fall baseball practice last night (amid rain sprinkles). He is on Coach David's team again- so he had fun seeing many baseball friends (perhaps a little too fun - I told him I was going to email Coach David and tell him to make Trev run laps around the warning track to get him to stop screwing around entertaining his friends.) He was excited.
Tanner starts golf in a couple of weeks - this week his BFF Zack spent the night. I know they were up pretty late - in fact when I came down at 4am, they were asleep, but both sitting up - Zack in the recliner. Tanner on the Couch, no blankets. And when I dragged myself out of bed just before 8 on Sat. Zach and Tanner were already in the pool (which had to be a little chilly - at least for me.) They were in there for hours - long after I left to take Tay to his game. But he had fun.
Timm started as a special ed teachers aid this week. He seems to like it. It is part time right now, but we are hopeful that will move into a full time position in the future. Grand Canyon Basketball also starts soon. So it will be good for him to re-engage in that.
I was in DC Mon and Tues last week and I am headed out again tomorrow morning and will be there the entire week. The time difference between EDT and PDT is 3 hours, and while it doesn't sound like much - it is huge. When I get up at 6:30 am in DC, that is 3:30 in Phx. Likewise, at night, come midnight, when I should be sleeping - it is only 9pm my time and I can't go to sleep. So that is catching up with me a little. But there are only about 8 weeks left of this project. So I can tough it out for that long.
Trev and I put up our Halloween blow ups and decorations last week. We still need to finish stringing our spider webs inside but we are getting ready for Halloween! Trev keeps asking me what candy we are going to hand out - I told him I am unsure so I need to sample a lot to see what I prefer. :)
Hope everyone is doing great. We love you all!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Dixon Family Update
Posted by Traci at 10:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Thanks for the update. That was awesome! Yay for the Wolfpack!! I seriously can't believe how big he is. I know I say that all the time but these pictures just make him look so darn old. Is he really that old? Have fun in DC!! Ya gotta love Trev's sence of humor. I know Mick likes to just sit and laugh at him all day! We love and miss you guys!
Tracy--LOVE the blog! You are so dang funny and this just reminds me of that! Ahhh, a good pick me up today! ps. I also LOVE samantha who:) and old christine:)
Hey Tracy...your life sounds like my life....sports, sports, sports! I have a son in football too and we love it! I am not even sure of the exact name of the possitons he play.....a receiver of some kind and tailback??? Anyway, he runs and catches for touchdowns. It is a rush to see you child do well, isn't it!! What do you do in DC?
Jenn
Oh how cute is Taylor! You must have been pretty young to have a 14 yr old son! What were you 14-15? YOur slide of him is way cute!!! Tan is starting golf? Good for him!
Post a Comment