Saturday's Football game was UGLY!!!!! I am unable to go into detail, as it is a sensative topic with my son. But suffice it to say. It wasn't our best game. "His mama said it's ugly - HEY!"
But on a brighter note, Tanner went on his first overnight Scout campout. He had a blast. Timm picked him up afterwards and he said he talked and talked and talked about it. So that is good.
Trevor and I went on a hike Sat. morning. Our first in a long, long while - but my pants are so freakin' tight anymore, that I have to do something! I was sucking air harder than a vacuum cleaner. But at least I got off my keister.
I am in DC again this week. Drove past the washington monument on the way to the hotel. It was cool. Someday I will get my pictures processed and post them. There are some cool buildings here.
Well I better go. It is only 8 my time, but it is 11 EDT and 6am is going to come VERY EARLY tomorrow!!!
Take care!
Traci
Monday, September 22, 2008
U-G-L-Y - We ain't got no alibi
Posted by Traci at 7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
SOunds like Tanner had a great time. Sorry about Taylor's game. Remember it is not about the loss, but what he learns form the lost. At least that is what they tell the losers! Hope everything is going well. We miss you guys and wish you were here. If you get to the White House tell "W" hello.
I think you rock going hiking with your boys!!! I have this little thing that tells me when people post but because your private I always forget my private people so I had much catching up to do today!!! I still can't believe how tall Tay aka JT aka Jake is getting!! He looked so tall and skinny in the fishing pics!! Hope your having a great time in DC!! We hope to see you all soon! Eric is coming down there twice this month and I am really trying to get down on one of the trips!! I think I might bring the Murph man with me! We will see!
Post a Comment