So the guys had a half day yesterday. They were bored (and loud) so Timm took them up to the park to go fishing. I got to stay and work in peace...(it was nice). Except for about 10 minutes - I had to run the tackle box up and I took a few pictures.
Notice that when I was there, Tanner didn't have a pole in his hand in any of the pictures. Apparently after I left he got down to business and he was the only one who caught anything - and he caught 2! Timm only got a picture of one of them. Everyone else got a lot of nibbles, but didn't land any fish. So thus, I have dubbed Tanner, the Fish Whisperer.
They all had lots of fun and said they needed to do it more often.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Fishing Fun!
Posted by Traci at 10:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment