Friday, August 15, 2008

1st Boy/Girl Party



8/8/2008 @ 3pm - 6pm
Taylor, I mean, Jake was invited to his first Boy/Girl party. The report back from his was they watched Anger Management and played Dance Dance Revolution. I am waiting for the detailed debrief from his friends mom (she always seems to know the good stuff.)
I am including a picture of his outfit. And one with a little commentary. He's a stud.
Since you can't read the commentary I will publish it here too:
1 - EARPHONES
I made him leave the earphones in the car. Who wears earphones to a party? (note: the party was from 3pm-6pm so that might have some bearing on it.)
2 - LONG SLEEVES
It was 104 outside, but he said he “looked cool” so whatever.
3 - LOW SLUNG BELT(My personal favorite)
This was the part I found curious. He looped the belt through his left side loops, but let it hang low on the right hip. Curious? (side note – he didn’t wear the belt on the first day of school. So maybe this looks was a “miss”)

0 comments:

My favorite Site for Primary Help