That was so fun! I miss it already!! Well except I have a better chance of gettin a tan here this week than I did the whole time there! Thanks for the fun times! Peighty keeps askin when we are goin back! Love you guys!!
I have kept looking to see if it was going to be you or Em who posted first. I wanted to look at all the pics and be jealous. BTW - Holy Cow - you look awesome! I could only see your top half but what I could see looked HOT!! Em said you looked great! Wish that were us down there! Maybe soon!
2 comments:
That was so fun! I miss it already!! Well except I have a better chance of gettin a tan here this week than I did the whole time there! Thanks for the fun times! Peighty keeps askin when we are goin back! Love you guys!!
I have kept looking to see if it was going to be you or Em who posted first. I wanted to look at all the pics and be jealous. BTW - Holy Cow - you look awesome! I could only see your top half but what I could see looked HOT!! Em said you looked great! Wish that were us down there! Maybe soon!
Post a Comment