I have to say, I had a pretty good time on April Fools Day. I was up early to go to boot camp. So I came back and vaselined the boys' door handles so it would be slimy when they went to open their bedroom doors. I also got a pretty good giggle trying to put make up on Timm and Taylor 
Dang their dark skin and my pale faced make up - you couldn't really tell, but I put on Blush, eye shadow and a little lip stick - before getting swatted away or having them hide thier face (but continue sleeping). It made my day, even if no one else could tell.
Later, following our tradition, I made a meatloaf cake and frosted it with pink mashed potato "frosting". I wrote "happy birthday Traci" in butter, but it melted. I didn't wait long enough for the "cake" to cool.
The finale' was "Caution! Do Not Enter" Health Dept. quarantine signs on their bedroom doors. I found them on familyfun.com and they said because the room was so messy, that no one was allowed in and all contents had been confiscated. (Trevor fell for that one.)
It was a fun silly day!
Monday, April 7, 2008
April Fools Day!
Posted by Traci at 3:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment