I sooooo loved Pearl Harbor. It was amazing to me that you could still look in the Ocean and see the oil (or whatever). I almost didn't go because my friends were getting up at 6 am (are you kidding) and I was soooo not a history buff and didn't really "get it". Your brother actually talked me into it and said I needed to go when we were on the phone the night before. So glad I went. It was one of the highlights of my trip. Just kinda amazing!!!
1 comments:
I sooooo loved Pearl Harbor. It was amazing to me that you could still look in the Ocean and see the oil (or whatever). I almost didn't go because my friends were getting up at 6 am (are you kidding) and I was soooo not a history buff and didn't really "get it". Your brother actually talked me into it and said I needed to go when we were on the phone the night before. So glad I went. It was one of the highlights of my trip. Just kinda amazing!!!
Post a Comment