Our house is full of activity now. Tay is still in football - just qualified for the playoffs. Tanner just began fall baseball and Trevor just started flag football. It keeps us hopping.
In between athletic practices and games, we also have fun stuff - Halloween parties, scouts, etc.
Here is a picture of Trevor and I in costume for our ward's "Fall Festival". The boys were a little disappointed that there wasn't trunk or treating this year. Tanner & Timm boycotted the party. Taylor went, but not in costume. Trev and I had fun.



1 comments:
You look HOT!! Your seriously amaze me. I don't know how you do it all! Maybe you should have a working mother/parenting class for all of us who look at you and our head spins cause you are so amazing! Anyway, the costume is great! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment